These recipes are very easy to prepare. Despite being very quick to prepare, it is very healthy because you can include all the vegetables you want, which are rich in vitamins and low in calories. They can be accompanied with toasts and garnished with cheese, nuts or the ingredient you prefer.
Vegetable cream recipes
Whether you like vegetables or not this is an excellent option through which you can combine several vegetables. Here we teach you several recipes so that your vegetable creams are unique and delicious. The recipes are for 4 – 6 servings.
- 2 liters of water.
- Olive oil.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 onion.
- 400 grams of spinach.
- 400 grams of chard.
- 200 grams of potatoes.
- 1 leek.
- 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- Ground black pepper.
- 2 carrots.
- place the water together with the vegetable cube in a pot.
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut into medium cubes.
- Once the broth starts to boil, add the vegetables.
- Once the 25 minutes have passed, with the help of a fork, prick the vegetables to determine they are ready.
- Once they are litas, we add them to a blender to add a little of the broth.
- Finally add salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Can be served hot or cold. Decorate with finely chopped coriander.
Recipe 2 for vegetable cream
- 1 onion.
- 2 leek.
- 2 potatoes.
- 2 carrots.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 250 ml of milk and 250 ml of water
- 1 cube of chicken broth.
- 2 zucchini.
- Wash and cut the vegetables into cubes.
- Finely chop the leeks and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a thick-bottomed frying pan (slow-burning the pan).
- Add the onion and leeks without them grasping color. Leave 12 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots. And the zucchini for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Incorporate the chicken broth cube. Add the water and milk. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes remove from the fire. Add bits of cheese. And liquefy.
Recipe 3 for vegetable cream: pumpkin cream and carrot
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
- 3 carrots.
- 1 not very large pumpkin.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Come to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Clean the pumpkin well.
- Once washed cut into medium cubes.
- Heat a large pot with oil. Add the carrots and pumpkin.
- Finally add the broth and cook for approximately 15 minutes. (place a lid).
- After 15 minutes, remove from the fire.
- With the help of a blender, pure the vegetables with 2 tablespoons of broth and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- To decorate place a pinch of the seeds. If it is to your liking you can add cheese on it.
Pumpkin cream is very delicious and easy to prepare. In addition to being one of the favorite vegetables for many, it provides great health benefits, is antioxidant, rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and low in calories, and is recommended to prevent many diseases. It can be combined with different ingredients.
Nutritional information on vegetable cream
In this case we find different ingredients for each of the recipes, the nutritional value is very approximate, an average is made between all the vegetable creams.
Data per 100g
- Calories: 64 to 230 kcal
- Protein 2 to 4 g
- Fat from 3 to 6 g
- Cholesterol from 3 to 7 mg
- Carbohydrate from 4 to 8 g
- Fiber from 0.2 to 1 g