This recipe for shrimp pie and microwave fish is very easy to make. Ideal to consume during the summer or at any time of the year.
Today, microwave preparations turn out to be not only easier to prepare, but also very practical to make, two characteristics that complement the fact that they are dishes full of flavors.
These recipes are perfect for when we want to share something super delicious with our friends and / or family, and which in turn does not take away much time.
Ingredients for shrimp pie and microwave fish
- 500 gr. hake
- 1 onion
- 30 gr. of shrimp
- 30 gr. of cooked pulpits
- 30 gr. of crab sticks
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the shrimp and fish cake in the microwave
- We put a pot on the fire with plenty of water, and add the hake along with a little salt and the onion cut in half and let it boil.
- When the fish is cooked, we remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- After time, we remove the skin and bones from the fish and crumble it.
- On the other hand, we peel the shrimp already cooked and cut them into small pieces.
- We take the already cooked pulpits and cut them into small pieces.
- We peel and grate the carrot, and reserve.
- We put the eggs in a bowl and beat them to integrate.
- We add the shrimp, the pulpits, the hake and the carrot to the eggs and mix.
- Finally, we add the breadcrumbs and season.
- We take a microwave fountain and add a little oil or butter, add the mixture of eggs, shrimp, octopus, breadcrumbs and carrots and take to the microwave.
- We let it cook for 12 minutes at full power, and we increase the time until we see that the egg is curdled.
- Then we let cool, we release and serve.
Nutritional information on shrimp and microwave fish pie
Each portion of 100 grams. contains:
- Calories: 64 kcal
- Protein: 12 g
- Carbon carbohydrates: 0 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 1.8 g