The oat pancakes are an excellent option for the children’s breakfast before attending school. In addition, it is a food rich in nutrients depending on the way they have been prepared.
This has become one of the most requested foods worldwide, since it offers endless benefits, especially for the incorporation of oats.
It is very important to note that this is a dish that accepts many modifications during preparation, because other ingredients can be added to it. Among the most common are strawberries, raspberries, honey, or any other fruit.
The recipe for oatmeal pancakes is really very simple, it all consists of the type of flour and the quality of the other ingredients being used.
These are the ingredients for oatmeal pancakes
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 4 medium egg units
- 100 ml of soy milk
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- Get to the liking of consumers.
- A splash of vanilla
This is the preparation of some oatmeal pancakes
- The first step is to place all the aforementioned ingredients in a mixer glass in order to crush them. The process lasts up to 15 minutes, ideally the consistency is creamy but consistent.
- Then place a flat skillet over low heat for 3 minutes. The instrument must be previously greased with butter.
- Take a soup spoon and place some of the resulting mixture on the preheated plate.
- Immediately, the preparer will see how the food will spread throughout the area in a circle.
- It is very important to know that the mixture must be turned at the right time. The most common clue is the small holes in the top layer, the process could take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now the preparer must use a spatula so that little by little and with great care, he turns the mixture into the pan. Wait for 5 more minutes and withdraw.
How to prepare topings for oatmeal pancakes?
This is one of the most important aspects, since toping is the companion of tortillas and the one that transforms its tasteless flavor. Among the most chosen options are the following:
- Cut slices of cambur or banana and spread them across the lid.
- Place cocoa cream.
- Use chocolate with natural strawberries.
- Untar brand Philadelphia cheese accompanied by blueberries or strawberries
- Place peanut butter.
- Cream cheese mixed with ham.
- Whipped cream with fruits of any kind.
- Prawns chopped with honey.
- Cranberry or fruit jam of any kind.
- Cheese and normal ham with butter.
- Strawberry syrup or any other flavor.
- Smoked salmon with normal cheese.
- Hard eggs with sauces.
What are the benefits of consuming an oatmeal omelette?
Consumption of oatmeal tortillas contain many health benefits, among the most important are the following:
- Oatmeal is an excellent cereal for body care, in fact it is a common food in all strict diets. Its consumption is very good for sports people.
- Its periodic intake helps the free transit of food and other nutritional components.
- It prevents some diseases linked to the heart or blood pressure.
- It is a dish that, if you know how to prepare, is rich in fibers.
- Helps relieve bulging belly or inflammation in the abdominal area.
- It is one of the best metabolic regulators.
- Allows weight loss in record time.
- Contains very good elements like vitamin E and C. It is also rich in selenium, magnesium, and polyphenols.
- It is rich in essential amino acids, fats and fibers.
- Allows reduction of LDL (Bad Cholesterol) but increase HDL (Good Cholesterol).
This is the nutritional table of oatmeal tortillas
- Calories: 130 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 19.0 g.
- Fats: 4.73 g.
- Proteins: 3, 55 g.
- Sugar: 3. 9 g.
It is very important to note that these caloric measurements are based only on food, the topping will be a separate shipment.