Mexican tacos correspond to one of the most popular dishes in the culture of this American country full of colors and flavors.
This food is known to be a omelette of cornmeal with meat, tomato, a special dressing and condiments to maximize its flavor.
There are different types and ways of preparing Mexican tacos , but the traditional way is the best option to decorate your tables at celebrations.
The traditional flavor adds some ingredients that only occur in the country, however this recipe incorporates very simple foods to locate.
The following foods are needed to make Mexican tacos:
Ingredients like preparation will be divided into two processes, being:
- Corn or wheat tortillas – 6 medium units.
- Garlic – 4 medium teeth.
- Minced meat in a piece of beef or chicken – 350 gr.
- Oil – to suit the trainer.
- Salt and pepper – to suit the preparer.
- grated cheese – optional.
Vegetable Rooster Peak:
- Jalapeño or hot chili – 1 medium unit (can be replaced by a spicy green pepper).
- Cilandro – two twigs.
- Chives – 1 small unit cut into thin pieces.
- Tomate – 2 medium units.
- Lima and lemon – 1/2 kg.
The preparation of the Mexican tacos is based on the following steps:
- Wash all the ingredients in the list described above with plenty of water.
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces with great care not to crush them as much.
- Cook for a minute over low heat so that the vegetables give off their flavor a little.
- Add half a kilo of chopped tomatoes.
- After a few minutes of cooking, include the minced meat in the pot with the vegetables and stir for 5 more minutes.
- When observing that the meat is taking on a more cooked appearance, place the salt and pepper to suit the preparer.
- After 10 minutes have passed with the meat well cooked, it will be enough to remove it from the flame.
- The stew will be at rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Then with the help of a wooden spoon, take a corn omelette, add a little of the cock beak and finally, the stew with the prepared meat.
Preparation for the rooster beak:
- Wash all the vegetables described in the list.
- Cut the ingredients into small pieces.
- In a bowl, place all the vegetables well chopped.
- Add the sauce and stir for 5 minutes in company with the lemon or lime.
- All ingredients must be fresh.
- The meat should not be allowed to toast or cook at its maximum point, as it will lose its softness and when biting the taco will be hard.
- When the tomatoes are added, they will pour a little liquid, let it evaporate a little over low heat and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information for Mexican tacos:
- Calories: 226 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 20 g.
- Fats: 13 g.
- Proteins: 9 g.
- Sugar: 0. 9 g.