If you are a pizza lover, and the contrasts between sweet-salty, this recipe is for you. Not only for representing a perfect combination between these two flavors, but also for being very easy to prepare.
Ingredients for the Hawaiian Pizza
For the mass:
- 350 grs of Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- 11 grs of Yeast
- 250 ml of warm water
- 2 teaspoons of Sal
- 2 teaspoons of Butter without salt
For the filling:
- 4 pineapple slices
- 5 slices of ham
- 1 ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salsa for pizza quantity needed
- Orregano (optional)
Preparation of the Hawaiian Pizza
- The first thing we must do is place the yeast, sugar and warm water in a container, stirring until the ingredients are well integrated.
- We let it rest at room temperature, until the liquid has a bubbly surface and we add the 2 teaspoons of salt and mix.
- Apart from another bowl we place part of the flour with the butter and begin to mix until forming a dough.
- On a table sprinkled with flour, we put the mixture of flour and butter forming a volcano, and in the center we put the fermented yeast, and start with the kneading until we get a somewhat smooth and elastic dough.
- In a bowl smeared with oil we put the dough made into a ball and spread oil, cover it with film paper or aluminum foil and let it rest for 45 min.
- While the dough is resting we are going to cut the pineapple and the ham into medium pieces and reserve.
- After 45 min, we sprinkle the table with flour again and we start to stretch our dough, depending on the tray we are going to use, we make a rectangle or circle a little larger than the tray and let it rest for 10 min.
- We slowed the oven to 200ºC.
- Be careful not to crush the dough too much, add the pizza sauce, sprinkle a little oregano, place the cheese, ham and pineapple, and take the oven for 20 min.
Nutritional information from the Hawaiian Pizza:
A slice or triangle contains:
- Calories: 276 Kcal
- Proteins: 13.14 g
- Fat: 10.25 g
- Carbon Hydrates: 32.45 g