When winter is already giving way to spring, it is time to take out the grill, that is why today we bring you this rich recipe with a lot of flavor, that in addition to being light what is a great plus, we can prepare it in advance and finish just to eat.
This recipe for grilled salmon with avocado is a delicious combination, both have a soft and silky texture that melts on the tongue, which mixed with the condiments form a very tasty contrast.
Ingredients for grilled salmon with avocado salad
- 1 kg of salmon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of powdered onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the avocado salad:
- 1 avocado cut into thin slices
- 1 medium paprika
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of Parsley
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Come to taste
Preparation of grilled salmon with avocado salad
- We cut the salmon into fillets, remove the thorns well and reserve.
- In a small bowl we put cumin, paprika, onion, salt, pepper and rub the fillets with this mixture of spices. Then we take it to the fridge for about 25 minutes.
- After time, we put a grill to heat and place the salmon, trying to turn them every few minutes, until they brown on all faces.
- Once ready, we reserve them until we locate
For the avocado salad:
- We cut the onion into thin slices and reserved
- We take the pepper, cut it into small squares and unite it with the onions.
- We finely cut the parsley and coriander leaves and added it to the previous preparation.
- To finish, we cut the avocados into thin slices and add it to the previous mixture, together with the juice of the lemons, a little oil and salt to taste. We stir and reserve in the fridge until located.
For the armed
We put the salmon on a flat plate and added this rich salad decorating it with a little parsley and finely chopped coriander.
- Do not let the salmon cook a lot because it will be dry and not pleasant to the palate.
- Try to prepare the ultimate salad so that the avocado does not take on a brown color and ruins the freshness of the dish.
- Instead of coriander and / or parsley we can place dill that combines perfectly with fish.
- If you do not get salmon you can also make this recipe with any other variety of fish, such as tuna, cod, hake, or whatever is most to your liking.
- You can leave the sin with the dressing for 25 to 40 minutes in the fridge before using it or seasoning it the night before, so that if you have more pleasure when roasting it.
Nutritional information on grilled salmon with avocado salad
A portion of 220 grs.
- Calories 240 kcal.
- Protein 7 g.
- Carbohydrate 10 g.
- Sugar 2.0 g.
- Fat 18 g.