Today we are preparing a Sandwich with breaded chicken , a very rich sandwich to eat.
The sandwich or sandwich is a meal, as a snack, an aperitif that is usually made daily and typical of English gastronomy. It usually consists of two slices of English sliced bread, or any type of bread, among which other foods such as meat, cheese, vegetables and sometimes condiments, sauces or other companions are placed.
Ingredients for the 4 Chicken Sandwich
- Vegetable oil, amount to fry
- An egg
- A cup of water
- 2/3 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup tempura mix (Knorr® weaver type)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of powdered onion
- ½ teaspoon of chicken seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 sesame seed burger loaves (Bimbo® style)
- 1 cup of lettuce (Roman type)
- 8 thick tomato slices
- 1⁄4 cup of mayonnaise with 1 pinch of powdered onion, mixed
Preparation of Sandwiches with breaded chicken:
- In a bowl, beat the egg combining with 1 small glass of water. Furthermore, combine flour, salt, pepper, chicken seasoning, onion powder and garlic salt in a plastic bag or zip lock bag.
- Flatten each breast until it is thin and trying to make it as round as possible (like a hamburger), place the breasts in the bag of the mixture of condiments and flour and shake it so that the condiments are impregnated.
- Remove and run the breasts through the beaten egg and then return to the bag with flour and condiments. Remove from the bag and take a covered container to the refrigerator with the remnant of the egg mixture. Remove and repeat the process again.
- Fry the chicken breasts breaded in very hot oil for 10 or 12 minutes or until they are golden in color and crisp. Remove and let it fit on a plate, with kitchen paper to absorb excess fat.
- Slightly heat the loaves in the toaster, divide them in two and spread the upper layers with the mayonnaise sauce. On the basis of each one arrange the fried breast, lettuce to taste and then two tomato slices for each one. Close with the lid.
Nutritional information Breaded chicken sandwich:
For every 100g
- Caloric value 283 kcal
- Greases 16.2 g, saturated 4.7 g, monounsaturated 5.7 g, polyunsaturated 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates 21.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Proteins 13.3 g
- Food fiber 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 g
- Water 47.3 g