Social events are a good reason to show off in the kitchen , so learning the best recipes from baked vegetables becomes a subject of life or death.
Although there is a diversity of options and each palate is unique, in this article you will learn the two best recipes with baked vegetables that will leave your guests with the whim of more: [19
Baked vegetable salad
Cooked vegetable salad is one of the simplest recipes , it is a dish that comes from European culture that consists of the mixture of various vegetables and species.
Its flavor is much stronger and more consistent unlike other dishes with the same ingredients, it also gives an exotic and fun appearance to the table .
For this salad the following foods are needed:
- 4 medium purple potatoes.
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium carrots.
- A quarter of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of dry thyme.
- 1 tablespoon of dry tarragon.
- A little salt and pepper.
- 1 mediated red pepper.
- 1 pumpkin to suit the consumer.
The preparation of baked vegetables consists of:
- Before the recipe is made, all vegetables should be cut and the oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- Then, on a metal tray, the ingredients should be placed in layers following this order: potatoes, onions and carrots. It is important to respect the suggested order so that the flavors complement each other and the carrots or onions are not overcooked.
- Then stir the vegetables with the olive oil and all the species.
- Then the vegetable salad will be put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl the pepper and squash should be stirred with another little oil and the species.
- Add these two ingredients to the cooked vegetables and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
As an observation point, vegetables will be ready when they are tender or soft .
Nutritional Information for Vegetable Salad:
- Calories: 180 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 21g.
- Fats: 9g.
- Proteins: 2g.
- Sugar: 4g.
Baked vegetable pie is a dish that can be combined with almost anything , this makes it one of the simplest and most practical dining options.
This cake requires:
- A little onion.
- 5 eggs.
- 250 ml of cream or cream of milk.
- 1 red pepper.
- 2 carrots
- 150 g of peas of any kind.
- 150 g of green bean
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Oil to taste.
The preparation of this cake consists of:
- Before preparation, green peas and beans should be cooked through a boil for 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan, a splash of oil will be heated over low heat.
- Add the chopped vegetables in this order: carrot, onion and red pepper, cook for 10 minutes, while stirring the mixture little by little.
- Then they insert the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream or cream of milk to be mixed together with the eggs.
- Annex the vegetables to the egg mixture and stir again until achieving a consistent and creamy cream.
- Pouring the result into a mold of any type, if it is silicone, would be better.
- Insert into an oven previously heated to 160 degrees so that all ingredients are cooked for 45 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
As an observation point, baked vegetable pie should be left to stand 10 minutes before eating.
Nutritional Information for Baked Vegetable Pie:
- Calories: 207 kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 20g.
- Fats: 11g.
- Proteins: 7g.
- Sugar: 1g.