Baked tuna pie is one of the healthiest and most balanced recipes we can present to you this week, this is a dish that will not carry cream, nor similar products, as well as masses, making it a light and healthy dish to eat even when we are on a diet.
This is a dish that we will recognize because surely your mother or grandmother prepared it a lot, as it is a highly healthy dish and it is also simple for children who do not like to eat fish to try it and enjoy it.
The version of the baked tuna cake that we will show you has a small variation, since we will include some vegetables so that this dish gives you even more nutritional values, but giving you the most delicious flavors of home cooking.
Ingredients to prepare the baked tuna pie
The ingredients to prepare this delicious version of baked tuna pie with vegetables, you probably have at home, so get to work:
- 1 large zucchini.
- 3 Medium tomatoes.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 cans of natural tuna or oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- A teaspoon of oregano.
- 3 tablespoons of low-fat cheese.
- A little salt.
Preparation of baked tuna pie
- We will start by preheating our oven to 200 degrees Celsius, it is important to activate the heat function up and down the oven, if your oven does not have this option do not worry.
- While the oven is in the process of heating, we must wash the zucchini very well and dry it with an absorbent napkin. You must cut it into slices half a centimeter thick.
- Then we proceed to chop the tomatoes, if they have thick skin, you can peel them, but if you cannot leave it. You should chop it in half and remove the seeds. You will have to cut them into squares half a centimeter thick.
- Then we must grease the tray that we will use for the oven, do it with a little extra virgin olive oil, not added much so as not to waste.
- Once the tray is oiled we should start by placing a layer of zucchini slices, add a little salt and a little oregano and cover with tomato, add a little salt and oregano. Then we must add a can of tuna, make sure it is well drained before adding it and on top of that we must place a beaten egg. Repeat all steps until the tray is full or until the ingredients are finished.
- Above you must sprinkle oregano and you must evenly distribute the grated cheese.
- You will have to cover the tray with aluminum foil and you will have to bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Make sure the tray is right in the middle of the oven. Once the 30 minutes have elapsed we must remove the aluminum foil and let the cheese gratin for 5 minutes with the grill at 250 degrees Celsius so that it is browned well. At this point, you should remove it from the oven when you like the color of the cheese layer.
- This dish can be served both hot and cold and is delicious. We recommend that you accompany it with a little vaporized rice or sautéed vegetables, the mixtures of flavors will be delicious.
Nutritional information on baked tuna pie
As we have told you this is a very healthy and perfect dish for anyone who is on a diet or who wants to lose weight. One of the great advantages is that it allows us to eat healthy, helping us to keep fit and making us feel satisfied, with an excellent flavor.
- Calories 197
- Sodium 626 mg
- Total fats 9 g
- Potassium 6 mg
- Saturated 3 g
- Total carbohydrates 6 g
- Polyunsaturated 1 g
- Dietary fiber 1 g
- Monounsaturated 3 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Trans 0 g
- Proteins 23 g
- Cholesterol 199 mg